Located in Concourse A, across gate 20 and immediately adjacent to the Air France departure gate, the Air France KLM Lounge at Washington Dulles airport serves Air France and SkyTeam premium and elite passengers, as well as Emirates customers. Members of various lounge access programs such as Priority Pass are also welcome between 10:30 AM and 2 PM, and after 6 PM.
The space, which was renovated early 2019, boasts high ceilings and large windows, with panoramic views of the tarmac.
At a new private dining area, open from 6:30 PM for passengers departing on AF flight 027, guests may choose from a full a-la-carte menu should they prefer to dine on the ground and sleep on board.
A single shower suite is available. Towel and bath amenities are provided. Inquire early as there may be a wait.
You may have access to Air France KLM Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any SkyTeam member airline.
Aeroflot (SU) Aerolineas Argentinas (AR) Aeromexico (AM) Air Europa (UX) Air France (AF) Alitalia (AZ) China Airlines (CI) China Eastern (MU) Czech Airlines (OK) Delta (DL) Garuda Indonesia (GA) KLM (KL) Kenya Airways (KQ) Korean Air (KE) Middle East Airlines (ME) Saudia (SV) TAROM (RO) Vietnam Airlines (VN) Xiamen Airlines (MF)
Emirates (EK) Icelandair (FI)
Air France KLM Lounge at Washington, DC - Dulles International (IAD) welcomes:
- Pay-in customers: relax at the lounge no matter what airline you’re flying. Purchase access now in order guarantee your spot, and save time and money.
- Air France La Premiere passengers departing on a same-day flight.
- Air France and KLM Business Class passengers departing on a same–day flight.
- Air France Premium Economy Class passengers departing on a same-day flight, for a fee payable in cash or miles.
- Air France Flying Blue Gold and Platinum members departing on or connecting to/from a same-day international flight operated by a SkyTeam member, in any class of service (+1 guest)
- Air France Flying Blue Silver and Ivory departing on a same-day flight operated by Air France, in any class of service, for a fee payable in cash or miles.
- International First and Business Class passengers departing on or connecting to/from a same-day international flight operated by a SkyTeam member.
- SkyTeam Elite Plus members departing on or connecting to/from a same-day international flight operated by a SkyTeam member, in any class of service (+1 guest)
- Guests must be traveling on any flight operated by a SkyTeam member airline. Member must remain with the guests at all times during the visit.
- Lounge access will be provided only at your departure airport and not on arrival, unless you are connecting to a domestic flight or other qualifying international flight.
Get access to Air France KLM Lounge and 1,000+ airport lounges worldwide with Priority Pass: Save 10%!
- 3.0Based on 45 ReviewsTiffany H.2019-09-12 17:01:28Nice lounge to relax in and use your priority pass on. Note that they close by around 9:30! Ambiance: Bright and cozy Cuisine: French influence Customer...Elyssa R.2019-05-31 06:14:01Recently renovated, but I'm not sure the new decor makes up for the lack of basic amenities. When we arrived before our Icelandair flight, on their fourth...Jim W.2019-05-18 12:27:11Crowded and filled with people looking to get their money's worth out of the free (not-so-free) food and drink. I'm used to going to flight lounges, not so...Philip L.2018-08-05 18:40:48For the Priority Pass folks, the Air France Lounge was not as good during dinner time as the Turkish Airlines lounge, which had hot entrees. But Air France...Chrissy V.2018-06-13 21:41:55The food options are OK (nice sandwiches but no hot food options). However, the lounge can get extremely crowded in the evenings. This lounge space is just...Hannah Z.2018-04-25 05:14:29The Air France lounge is the perfect place to get light refreshments. They have a good selection of sandwiches, desserts (pudding, fruit cups, brownies,...Kevin M.2017-10-28 12:43:18I'm a Priority Pass guy flying on Air France / KLM. As many people have stated, the PP hours for this lounge are awful. I was allowed in because of my...