Note: A second Delta Sky Club is now open in Concourse A. See our blog post for an in-depth tour of this stunning new lounge.
Delta’s current relentless focus on Seattle and competition against “partner” Alaska Airlines have been making the headlines – a minor player a few years ago, the SkyTeam member now offers non-stop flights to an ever growing list of destinations. It only makes sense that they would invest in their Seattle lounge – and so they did mid-2011, with a major refurbishment.
Delta Sky Club SEA design
The Delta Sky Club at Seattle-Tacoma airport is one of the airport’s only two rooftop lounges (along with the adjacent British Airways Terraces Lounge.) As such it benefits from a large window wall and plenty of natural light. Unfortunately the views are a tad disappointing since the club faces the Alaska Airlines maintenance hangar. Neighbor British Airways, who built their own rooftop lounge many years before, got the better views of the tarmac. On clear days though, the view of Mt. Rainier is a treat; unfortunately the lounge also tends to get warm and the staff has to lower the electric blinds.
The large rectangular space boasts Delta’s latest design, with simple and clean lines. It’s bright and modern, but perhaps a bit cold, though the geometric pictures of the Earth viewed from the sky are always intriguing.
The variety of seating arrangements is sure to satisfy every traveler’s needs, with café style seating, countertop seating by the windows, partitioned work spaces, a living-room like area with coffee tables, and cube chairs with a built-in side table which provide ample privacy.
The furniture is comfortable and looks fresh. Power outlets are widely available, though their location is a bit random – check on the floor, next to you or even above your seat.
Delta Sky Club SEA amenities
Two showers are available (one in the ladies’ room and one in the gentlemen’s.) The shower rooms are spacious and clean, though in an unfortunate oversight they don’t include a toilet. Towels as well as various amenities (deodorant, comb, toothbrush, etc.) are offered, though to our disbelief there are no soap dispensers, so be sure to request soap.
A dark slumber room features comfortable seats including loungers with ottomans. TV screens display tranquil scenery, cell phones are prohibited, and thick curtains help make the room cozy and quiet.
The food and beverage selection is in line with Delta’s domestic standards. Breakfast is a highlight with cereal, muesli, fruit salad, pastries, bagels, eggs, a fancy touch-screen Starbucks espresso machine, as well as various syrups for your latte. After 11am, the selection switches over to snacks, soups and salads — enough for a substantial snack, and one of the best spreads you’ll find at a Sea-Tac lounge. The club also features a staffed bar which offers a selection of complimentary basic alcoholic drinks, as well as a wide array of premium drinks and cocktails for purchase.
Other amenities include printers, a selection of newspapers and magazines, as well as self-service check-in kiosks.
Delta Sky Club SEA bottom line
Overall, we rank the Delta Sky Club as the best lounge at Seattle-Tacoma airport. The design is somewhat sterile, but the breadth of amenities — complimentary food, showers, slumber room, business facilities — is unparalleled for domestic travel, and very strong for international travel compared to other lounges at Sea-Tac.
Note: Delta also operates out of Concourse A. While a train links Satellite S and Concourse A airside, the location of the Sky Club is inconvenient for flights departing from Concourse A. Delta provides access to The Club at SEA to eligible passengers.
The Sky Club offers a complimentary selection of breakfast options, snacks, soups and salads, and basic alcoholic drinks. Additionally, this location offers premium drinks for sale ("THE BAR.") Selections may vary. See the full menu at delta.com.
- Locally sourced bagels.
- Honey wheat English muffin, English muffin.
- Mini muffins: banana, blueberry, chocolate chip.
- Spreads: Orange marmalade, grape jam, strawberry preserves, cream cheese, margarine spread, butter, honey, peanut butter.
- Cereals: Raisin Bran®, Cheerios®, Corn Flakes®, granola; skim and 2% milk; oatmeal.
- Fruit: Apples, oranges, bananas, fruit salad.
- Strawberry and honey vanilla yogurt.
- Hard boiled eggs.
Lunch and dinner
- Bar snacks: pretzel mix, nut mix, mixed raisins, popcorn, olives (country olive mix, Mediterranean meze & Nicoise.)
- Marinated mushrooms.
- Crackers and dips: Tomato basil flatbread crackers, classic hummus, olive tapenade, garlic & herb spread, peppercorn parmesan spread.
- Veggies and dips: carrots, celery, broccoli, pepper strips, ranch vegetable dip.
- Fruit: Apples, oranges, bananas.
- Soups: tomato and garden vegetable, Italian wedding.
- Salads: lettuce spring mix, chicken with cranberry & pecan, balsamic dressing, ranch dressing.
- Desserts: assorted cheesecakes, dark chocolate chunk and raisin oatmeal cookies.
- Soft drinks.
- Coffee, espresso, tea.
- Beer: Miller Lite, local craft.
- Red wine: Dona Paula Malbec, Trinity Oaks Pinot Noir.
- White wine: Trinity Oaks Chardonnay, Frontera Sauvignon Blanc.
- Bombay Sapphire.
- Bacardi Rum.
- Jack Daniel’s.
- Cutty Sark.
- Baileys Irish cream.
Premium drinks ("THE BAR")Beer: $3 per glass or bottle
- Blue Moon
- Stella Artois
- Ayinger Celebrator
- Mionetto Prosecco Brut, Italy: $7/ 28
- Taittinger Prestige Blanc, Champagne: $12 / 48
- Perrier-Jouet Champagne (half-bottle): $22
- Pinot Grigio Banfi Le Rime, Tuscany, Italy: $7 / 28
- Matua Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough, New Zealand: $7 / 28
- Jean-Luc Columbo Rose, Provence, France: $7 / 28
- Mer Soleil Silver Unoaked Chardonnay, Monterey, California: $ 9 / 36
- Bodegas Ramon Bilbao Rioja Crianza, Spain: $7 / 28
- Decoy by Duckhorn Pinot Noir, Sonoma, California: $8 / 32
- J. Lohr Cabernet Sauvignon, Paso Robles, California: $ 10 /40
- Old Fashioned
- Hemingway Daiquiri
- Gin Fizz
- Bloody Mary
- Hangar One: $6
- Tito’s: $6
- Van Gogh: $6
- Hangar One Mandarin Blossom: $8
- Beluga Noble: $8
- Chopin: $8
- Belvedere: $8
- Ketel One: $8
- Grey Goose: $8
- Tanqueray 10: $6
- 50 Pound: $8
- Hendrick’s: $8
- Captain Morgan Spiced: $6
- Cabana Cachaca: $8
- Zacapa: $8
- Ron Barceló: $8
- Woodford Reserve: $6
- Jameson: $6
- Marker’s Mark: $8
- Bookers: $8
- Woodford Reserve Double Oak: $8
- Bulleit Rye: $8
- Crown Royal: $8
- Johnnie Walker Black: $8
- Glengoyne 12: $8
- Laphroaig: $8
- Macallan 12: $8
- Poppy Van Winkle: $20
- Johnnie Walker Blue: $20
- Don Julio Anejo: $8
- Casa Amigo Blanco: $8
- Herradura Reposado: $8
- Deleon Platinum: $8
- Del Maguey Vida: $8
- Courvoisier VSOP: $8
- Remy VSOP: $8
- Massenez Poire Williams: $8
- Castello Banfi Grappa di Brunello: $8
- Hennessy XO: $20
- Cointreau: $6
- Fernet Branca: $6
- Frangelico: $6
- Kalhua: $6
- Amaretto Di Saronno: $6
- Marie Brizard Crème de menthe: $6
- St. Germain Elderflower: $6
- Sambuca Romana: $6
- Campari: $6
- Grand Marnier: $8
You may have access to Delta Sky Club as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any SkyTeam member airline.
Aeroflot (SU) Aerolineas Argentinas (AR) Aeromexico (AM) Air Europa (UX) Air France (AF) Alitalia (AZ) China Airlines (CI) China Eastern (MU) Czech Airlines (OK) Delta (DL) Garuda Indonesia (GA) KLM (KL) Kenya Airways (KQ) Korean Air (KE) Middle East Airlines (ME) Saudia (SV) TAROM (RO) Vietnam Airlines (VN) Xiamen Airlines (MF)
China Southern (CZ) GOL (G3) Virgin Atlantic (VS) Virgin Australia (VA)
Delta Sky Club at Seattle, WA - Seattle Tacoma International (SEA) welcomes:
- Delta Sky Club members departing on a same-day Delta flight (no guests)
- Delta Sky Club one-day pass holders departing on a same-day Delta flight (no guests)
- Delta First Class, Delta One, and full-fare economy passengers departing on a same-day transcontinental flight (no guests)
- Delta One passengers departing on a same-day international flight (no guests)
- International First and Business Class passengers departing on or connecting to/from a same-day international flight operated by a SkyTeam member (no guests)
- SkyTeam Elite Plus members departing on or connecting to/from a same-day international flight operated by a SkyTeam member, in any class of service (+1 guest)
- Virgin Australia Velocity Platinum and Gold members departing on a same-day flight operated by Delta (+1 guest)
- American Express Platinum and Centurion Card® members departing or arriving on a same-day Delta flight (no guests)
- Delta Reserve Credit Card holders.
- Members with an Executive membership may access Delta Sky Club with up to 2 guests or immediate family (spouse or domestic partner and children under 21 years of age) at no cost, and bring up to two additional guests for $29 per guest per Club visit.
- Members with an Individual Membership may access Delta Sky Club with up to 2 guests or immediate family (spouse or domestic partner and children under 21 years of age) for $29 per guest per club visit.
- Guests must be traveling on any flight operated by a SkyTeam member airline. Member must remain with the guests at all times during the visit.
- Lounge access will be provided only at your departure airport and not on arrival, unless you are connecting to a domestic flight or other qualifying international flight.
When flying Delta
- 3.5Based on 14 ReviewsIsabella J.2019-05-29 23:50:41This lounge is A-Ok. It's smaller than other lounges and can get quite crowded. Food and drink standard as far a lounges go. Not all seating areas have...Neal D.2019-04-30 13:21:01While smaller than the Delta Sky Club in Concourse A, this location is nothing to look down upon--and that's not just because it's on the rooftop level....Leela S.2019-03-24 17:53:03This SkyClub will forever live in the shadow of its amazing big brother SkyClub by the A gates, which is a bit unfortunate as it's still far better than a...Miguel P.2018-06-17 15:02:12Part of the roof blocks the ground view so if you're not super tall no bueno. You still get a nice view of planes approaching from the south. Food is ok....Bruce K.2018-05-14 19:20:57Not the largest Sky Club but this is quiet and comfortable, and most important, close to Delta's S gates. That's a win for me. Free wifi, plentiful power...Jack D.2017-12-04 10:04:03SEATAC's Delta SkyClub on Satellite S is located on the Roof Top Level near Gates S9- S10. It is smaller than Terminal A lounge, less crowded, and quieter...