COVID-19 closure: Lufthansa Business Lounge is temporarily closed.
Be the first to know when Lufthansa Business Lounge re-opens. It's free and easy. Log in or create an account and sign up to be notified. We will monitor the status of this lounge and e-mail you when it re-opens.
- CLOSED TEMPORARILYFood:
- Complimentary cold buffet
- Complimentary hot buffet
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Complimentary full bar
The Lufthansa Business Lounge at Frankfurt airport Concourse B, by gate B44, serves most passengers departing on non-Schengen flights. It is one of the two Business Lounges in Concourse B; Lufthansa operates a sister club with similar amenities by gate B24. Passengers holding Lufthansa Miles & More Senator or Star Alliance Gold status have access to the posher Senator Lounge by gate B43.
Lufthansa Business Lounge FRA design
The Business Lounge is located on the upper level from the concourse and features large windows, yet the views are non-existent as the club faces another section of the terminal. Still, natural light flows in. The layout has it a circular feel, with a large seating area wrapping around a core where the buffet and bathrooms are located. The place is large, so keep walking — we find that patrons tend to congregate in the vicinity of the reception area, so you might enjoy greater privacy by exploring a little further.
A substantial portion of the floor plan is equipped as a seating and dining area with round tables for four and bar style seating. The layout is mostly open, though a few partitions break up the space. The choice of materials is a bit puzzling: the classy hardwood floors contrast with white plastic chairs which, while they might very well be the creation of a designer, look like there’s straight out of a kindergarten classroom. In another unfortunate twist, power outlets are nowhere to be found in the main seating area.
Fortunately there is relief for business travelers, as a large section of the lounge is equipped with table-top seating with power outlets. There are also small work cubicles as well as a few self-service computers. Our favorite amenity, though, is the series of phone booths — with doors — that benefit both users and other patrons.
Lufthansa Business Lounge FRA amenities
The large buffet stands out as the centerpiece of the design. Lufthansa offers a broad selection of appetizers, snacks, cold and hot entrees, and desserts. Occasionally a food cart will make an appearance and prepare cooked to order German specialties. On the drinks front, patrons will enjoy a substantial selection of soft drinks, espresso and tea, German beer, several wines including sparkling wine, as well as liqueurs and spirits.
The Business Lounge caters to families with a kids’ zone (“JetFriends”) with cushy furniture and airplane themed props, and a cute buffet specially designed for the little ones. High chairs for toddlers are also available.
Well-appointed shower suites are available, and come with a sink, toilet, towels, and a selection of bath amenities. Be sure to inquire early as there may be a waitlist.
Other amenities include secure bag lockers, coat racks throughout, and a large selection of newspapers and magazines.
Lufthansa Business Lounge FRA bottom line
Overall, the Lufthansa Business Lounge at Frankfurt airport, Concourse B, by gate B44 is a solid business class lounge. The design is somewhat odd — elegant hardwood floors and well-designed work areas mesh with cheap looking plastic chairs, and despite the windows there isn’t much of a view. But with a fully stocked buffet, shower suites, and little extras like individual phone rooms and a kids’ zone, it is a pleasant and well-appointed lounge overall.Airlines
You may have access to Lufthansa Business Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any Star Alliance member airline.
ANA (NH) Aegean (A3) Air Canada (AC) Air China (CA) Air India (AI) Air New Zealand (NZ) Asiana (OZ) Austrian (OS) Avianca (AV) Brussels Airlines (SN) Copa Airlines (CM) Croatia Airlines (OU) EGYPTAIR (MS) EVA Air (BR) Ethiopian Airlines (ET) LOT Polish Airlines (LO) Lufthansa (LH) SAS (SK) SWISS (LX) Shenzhen Airlines (ZH) Singapore Airlines (SQ) South African Airways (SA) TAP Air Portugal (TP) Thai Airways (TG) Turkish Airlines (TK) United (UA)
Access for eligible customers traveling on the following SkyTeam member airlines only.
Air Dolomiti (EN) Condor (DE)Access rules
Lufthansa Business Lounge at Frankfurt - Main (FRA) welcomes:
- Lufthansa and SWISS First Class passengers, departing or arriving on the same day.
- Miles & More HON Circle members, departing or arriving on a same-day Lufthansa, Star Alliance or codeshare partner flight (Air Dolomiti, Air Malta, Eurowings, LATAM Brasil)
- Star Alliance First Class passengers, departing the same day. (Arriving passengers are not eligible unless they have an onwards connection.)
- Miles & More Senator members departing or arriving on a same-day Lufthansa, Star Alliance or codeshare partner flight (Air Dolomiti, Air Malta, Eurowings, LATAM Brasil).
- Star Alliance Gold passengers, departing on the same day on a Star Alliance flight in any class of service. (Arriving passengers are not eligible unless they have an onwards connection.)
- Lufthansa and Star Alliance Business Class passengers, departing on the same day on a Lufthansa or Star Alliance flight.
- Lufthansa Premium Economy passengers holding a voucher. (Purchasable lounge access is limited to the Lufthansa Business Class Lounges in Germany, the USA and at Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport.)
- Miles & More Frequent Traveller members departing on a same-day Lufthansa, Star Alliance or codeshare partner flight (Air Dolomiti, Air Malta, Eurowings, LATAM Brasil).
- Eurowings BEST fare passengers departing on a same-day flight (no guests.)
- Eurowings SMART fare passengers who also hold Miles&More HON or Senator status departing on a same-day flight (no guests.)
- Eurowings passengers who also hold Star Alliance Gold status with United or ANA departing on a same-day flight (no guests.)
- United Club members departing on a Star Alliance flight (no guests.)
- Air Canada Maple Leaf Club members departing on a Star Alliance flight (no guests.)
- Lufthansa and SWISS First Class passengers: one guest, plus spouse or partner, plus children under the age of 18.
- Star Alliance First Class passengers: one guest.
- Miles & More HON Circle members: one guest, plus spouse or partner, plus children under the age of 18.
- Miles & More Senator members: one guest, plus children under the age of 18.
Guests must be departing on a same-day Lufthansa or Star Alliance flight, and must leave the lounge at the same time as the passenger who invited them.
When flying Star Alliance. Worldwide membership only
When flying Star Alliance.
When flying Lufthansa, SWISS or AustrianBlogsFoursquare4d62aa04b6b9a1cd6afa9451Yelp4.0Based on 8 ReviewsDerek S.2019-04-15 22:14:49Came by during a 1 hour layover the other day and managed to zip into the lounge, take a shower, grab a snack, before flying out of Frankfurt! The lounge...Sunee W.2019-04-02 07:13:21Lufthansa Business Lounge Frankfurt buffet was every good. But can not find any USB charger. Front desk told me that I should carry my own when travel. Hot...Steve W.2018-07-12 21:39:51Flying SingaporeAir business class got me access to the Lufthansa Business Lounge. Initially I wasn't even considering going to the lounge but ended up...Rick A.2016-10-20 23:59:27Typical cold minimalistic European lounge. Everything perfect, but lacks culture and colorsTimothy C.2016-04-23 04:12:17Rolled in here after the flight, large lounge, circular and the food is in the middle and the seating around the outside. Not much of a view (staring at a...CommentsPhotos
- Air conditioning
- Flight information monitors
- Newspapers and magazines
Map & Directions
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.