- CLOSED TEMPORARILYFood:
- Complimentary snacks
- Complimentary cold buffet
- Complimentary hot buffet
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Complimentary full bar
Opened late October 2016, the Qantas International Lounge at Brisbane airport replaces the former separate Business and First lounges. The opening of the new club marks a milestone in the overall makeover of passenger facilities at Brisbane airport, following new lounge openings by Singapore Airlines, Air New Zealand, Virgin Australia, and Plaza Premium. It is also the first step in Qantas’ renewal of its own clubs: the carrier is now about to turn its attention to its three domestic lounges.
The Qantas Brisbane International Lounge builds on the success of the new Hong Kong and Singapore lounges, with an elaborate physical space, seasonal menus, barista coffee, and shower suites. The décor, however, is a departure from a traditional standard corporate design. The designers have drawn their influence from the Queensland landscape, with a choice of materials and colors—Earth tones, timber features, inset rugs—which evoke the rich natural environment, reef barrier, sandbars and waterways.
Stretching over two levels with a mezzanine floor, the lounge boasts an airy feel, with grand views on the tarmac and plenty of natural light. A highlight of the space is the art and light art installation by local artist Jenna Lee: “The Pulse of Our Ancient Land” evokes Queensland viewed from above, and pays homage to the region’s roots and origins.
The Qantas International Lounge at Brisbane airport emphasizes healthy living, with a hot and cold buffet curated by Neil Perry featuring local ingredients, as well as two amenities exclusive to Brisbane: the Brisbane Breakfast Hatch, on the mezzanine level, which serves healthy breakfast bowls, bircher muesli and French toast, and Quench, a hydration outlet featuring an array of non-alcoholic beverages.
More traditional lounge fare is of course also available—patrons will find a range of snacks, a complimentary full bar, and Vittoria coffee.
Other amenities include a business center, shower suites with ASPAR by Aurora skincare, as well as a selection of newspapers and magazines.Airlines
You may have access to Qantas International Premium Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any oneworld member airline.
American Airlines (AA) British Airways (BA) Cathay Dragon (KA) Cathay Pacific (CX) Finnair (AY) Iberia (IB) Japan Airlines (JL) LATAM Airlines Brasil (JJ) LATAM Airlines Chile (LA) Malaysia Airlines (MH) Qantas (QF) Qatar Airways (QR) Royal Air Maroc (AT) Royal Jordanian (RJ) S7 Airlines (Siberia Airlines) (S7) SriLankan (UL)
Air Niugini (PX) Fiji Airways (FJ) Philippine Airlines (PR) Solomon Airlines (IE)Access rules
Qantas International Premium Lounge at Brisbane (BNE) welcomes:
- Qantas and Emirates First Class passengers connecting to/from a same-day Qantas or Emirates flight (+1 guest)
- Qantas and Emirates Business Class passengers connecting to/from a same-day Qantas or Emirates international flight
- Qantas and Emirates Business Class passengers connecting to/from a same-day Qantas or Emirates international flight (+1 guest for Qantas customers)
- Qantas and Emirates Business Class passengers departing on a same-day Qantas or Emirates domestic flight (+1 guest for Qantas customers)
- Qantas Platinum One and Platinum Frequent Flyer members travelling on any same-day Qantas, Emirates, Jetstar, China Eastern, or oneworld flight (+2 guests)
- Qantas Gold Frequent Flyer members departing on a same-day Qantas, Emirates, Jetstar, China Eastern, or oneworld marketed and operated flight (+1 guest)
- Qantas Club members departing on a same-day Qantas or Jetstar Airlines flight (+1 guest)
- Qantas Club Annual Guest Card holders departing on a same-day Qantas or Jetstar Airlines flight (+1 guest)
- Emirates Platinum and Gold Skyward members departing on a same-day Qantas or Emirates flight, excluding flights to the Americas and South Africa (+1 guest)
- First class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- Business class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (no guests)
- oneworld Emerald members (+1 guest)
- oneworld Sapphire members (+1 guest)
- Alaska Lounge members departing on a same-day flight operated by Qantas.
- Alaska MVP Gold members departing on a same-day flight operated by Qantas.
- Alaska MVP Gold 75K members departing on a same-day flight operated by Qantas.
- For connecting passengers, lounge access will be determined on the international long haul ticketed flight (either First of Business Class) regardless of the ticketed class of travel on the international short haul or domestic flight.
- American Airlines Admirals Club members do not have access unless their ticket or status qualifies.
When departing on an American Airlines operated flight or an American marketed flight operated by Qantas
When flying QantasYelp4.0Based on 5 ReviewsJesse B.2017-11-06 12:32:06This is for the International Business Lounge. It was refurbished recently I believe and the zone style layout is very much inspired by the Qantas business...Philipp P.2016-11-21 20:32:40I visited this loung on my way from Brisbane to Longreach and have to say that I was extraordinarily surprised about the quality and service at this...Christopher S.2016-02-17 17:05:37"It is nice finding that place where you can just go and relax." Moises Arias My usual routine played out this morning: - The stress of worrying about...CommentsPhotos
- Air conditioning
- Flight information monitors
- Newspapers and magazines
Map & Directions
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.