COVID-19 closure: Qantas International Premium Lounge is temporarily closed.
Be the first to know when Qantas International Premium Lounge re-opens. It's free and easy. Log in or create an account and sign up to be notified. We will monitor the status of this lounge and e-mail you when it re-opens.
- Complimentary snacks
- Complimentary cold buffet
- Complimentary hot buffet
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Complimentary house wine and beer
- Complimentary liquor
- Complimentary full bar
- Air conditioning
- Barista coffee
- Flight information monitors
- Newspapers and magazines
The Qantas Brisbane International Lounge builds on the success of the new Hong Kong and Singapore lounges, with an elaborate physical space, seasonal menus, barista coffee, and shower suites. The décor, however, is a departure from a traditional standard corporate design. The designers have drawn their influence from the Queensland landscape, with a choice of materials and colors—Earth tones, timber features, inset rugs—which evoke the rich natural environment, reef barrier, sandbars and waterways.
Stretching over two levels with a mezzanine floor, the lounge boasts an airy feel, with grand views on the tarmac and plenty of natural light. A highlight of the space is the art and light art installation by local artist Jenna Lee: “The Pulse of Our Ancient Land” evokes Queensland viewed from above, and pays homage to the region’s roots and origins.
The Qantas International Lounge at Brisbane airport emphasizes healthy living, with a hot and cold buffet curated by Neil Perry featuring local ingredients, as well as two amenities exclusive to Brisbane: the Brisbane Breakfast Hatch, on the mezzanine level, which serves healthy breakfast bowls, bircher muesli and French toast, and Quench, a hydration outlet featuring an array of non-alcoholic beverages.
More traditional lounge fare is of course also available—patrons will find a range of snacks, a complimentary full bar, and Vittoria coffee.
Other amenities include a business center, shower suites with ASPAR by Aurora skincare, as well as a selection of newspapers and magazines.
You may have access to Qantas International Premium Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any oneworld member airline.
|American Airlines (AA)||British Airways (BA)||Cathay Pacific (CX)|
|Finnair (AY)||Iberia (IB)||Japan Airlines (JL)|
|Malaysia Airlines (MH)||Qantas (QF)||Qatar Airways (QR)|
|Royal Air Maroc (AT)||Royal Jordanian (RJ)||S7 Airlines (Siberia Airlines) (S7)|
|Air Niugini (PX)||Fiji Airways (FJ)||Philippine Airlines (PR)|
|Solomon Airlines (IE)|
Qantas International Premium Lounge at Brisbane (BNE) welcomes:
- Qantas and Emirates First Class passengers connecting to/from a same-day Qantas or Emirates flight (+1 guest)
- Qantas and Emirates Business Class passengers connecting to/from a same-day Qantas or Emirates international flight
- Qantas and Emirates Business Class passengers connecting to/from a same-day Qantas or Emirates international flight (+1 guest for Qantas customers)
- Qantas and Emirates Business Class passengers departing on a same-day Qantas or Emirates domestic flight (+1 guest for Qantas customers)
- Qantas Platinum One and Platinum Frequent Flyer members travelling on any same-day Qantas, Emirates, Jetstar, China Eastern, or oneworld flight (+2 guests)
- Qantas Gold Frequent Flyer members departing on a same-day Qantas, Emirates, Jetstar, China Eastern, or oneworld marketed and operated flight (+1 guest)
- Qantas Club members departing on a same-day Qantas or Jetstar Airlines flight (+1 guest)
- Qantas Club Annual Guest Card holders departing on a same-day Qantas or Jetstar Airlines flight (+1 guest)
- Emirates Platinum and Gold Skyward members departing on a same-day Qantas or Emirates flight, excluding flights to the Americas and South Africa (+1 guest)
- First class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- Business class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (no guests)
- oneworld Emerald members (+1 guest)
- oneworld Sapphire members (+1 guest)
- Alaska Lounge members departing on a same-day flight operated by Qantas.
- Alaska MVP Gold members departing on a same-day flight operated by Qantas.
- Alaska MVP Gold 75K members departing on a same-day flight operated by Qantas.
- For connecting passengers, lounge access will be determined on the international long haul ticketed flight (either First of Business Class) regardless of the ticketed class of travel on the international short haul or domestic flight.
- American Airlines Admirals Club members do not have access unless their ticket or status qualifies.
When departing on an American Airlines operated flight or an American marketed flight operated by Qantas
When flying Qantas
4.0 / 5, based on 5 reviews