- Complimentary snacks
- Complimentary cold buffet
- Complimentary hot buffet
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Complimentary full bar
- Air conditioning
- Flight information monitors
- Newspapers and magazines
Singapore Airlines SilverKris Lounge TPE design
Physically, the lounge is essentially a long and narrow rectangular room, which, while clean and well up kept, exudes a slightly old fashioned vibe – a far cry from Singapore Airline’s new design featured in Hong Kong or London. The décor is rather simple, with rows of chairs partitioned by a couple of consoles adorned with fresh orchids. There is something warm about the simplicity of the space, but the seating layout is dense and the club can be painfully packed at peak times.
Large windows on one side of the lounge let daylight in, although the view over the parking lot is not especially inspiring.
Singapore Airlines SilverKris Lounge TPE amenities
Next to the reception desk is a small business center with a few shared computers.
The highlight of the lounge is certainly the generous and varied buffet which offers a selection of snacks, hot and cold entrees, and desserts. Various wines and spirits are also available for self-service. The spread is constantly replenished and the selection is tasty.
A single shower room is available; towels and amenities can be requested at the reception desk.
Singapore Airlines SilverKris Lounge TPE bottom line
Overall, considering that Singapore Airlines only operates regional flights out of Taipei, the SilverKris Lounge at Taoyuan airport is a fine lounge that is in line with international business class standards. However, for a premium airline facility in Asia, it’s not especially impressive. Business Class passengers who wish to enjoy additional space or an expanded food and beverage selection may want to walk over to the EVA Air Infinity Lounge, while Star Alliance Gold members may wish to use the EVA Air Star Lounge. Both clubs get busy in the evenings but offer a bit more space to spread out.
Singapore Airlines SilverKris Lounge at Taipei - Taoyuan (TPE) welcomes:
- Singapore Airlines Suites Class and First Class passengers (+1 guest)
- Singapore Airlines Business class passengers (no guests)
- Singapore Airlines PPS Club and KrisFlyer Elite Gold members departing on a same-day flight operated by Singapore Airlines
- Business Class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a Star Alliance airline (no guests)
- First Class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a Star Alliance airline (+1 guest)
- Star Alliance Gold Members departing on a same-day flight operated by a Star Alliance airline (+1 guest)
- Virgin Australia Velocity Platinum and Gold members departing on a same-day flight operated by Singapore Airlines (+1 guest)
- Virgin Atlantic Flying Club Gold members departing on a same-day flight operated by Singapore Airlines (no guests)
- United Club members departing on a same-day flight operated by a Star Alliance airline (+1 guest)
- Air Canada Maple Leaf Club members departing on a same-day flight operated by a Star Alliance airline (+1 guest)
When flying Star Alliance.
When flying Star Alliance.
You may have access to Singapore Airlines SilverKris Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any Star Alliance member airline.
|ANA (NH)||Aegean (A3)||Air Canada (AC)|
|Air China (CA)||Air India (AI)||Air New Zealand (NZ)|
|Asiana (OZ)||Austrian (OS)||Avianca (AV)|
|Brussels Airlines (SN)||Copa Airlines (CM)||Croatia Airlines (OU)|
|EGYPTAIR (MS)||EVA Air (BR)||Ethiopian Airlines (ET)|
|LOT Polish Airlines (LO)||Lufthansa (LH)||SAS (SK)|
|SWISS (LX)||Shenzhen Airlines (ZH)||Singapore Airlines (SQ)|
|South African Airways (SA)||TAP Air Portugal (TP)||Thai Airways (TG)|
|Turkish Airlines (TK)||United (UA)|
4.5 / 5, based on 13 reviews